11/2/05

Evicted

This is the Evicted (concept) MP3 (right click and "Save As" for download). To keep in mind:
1) Laid the guitar down in one take.
2) Made up the words as I was singing them; also one take.
3) New lyrics below.
4) New track with new lyrics due by mid November, 2005.
Evicted
i woke up this morning
to find myself face to face
with maaan who doesn't like me in my place

he said i had to go
i had to go again...

i gotta get moving on
need to bee real strong
and make another new tomorrow
gotta move on

i don'wanna play this game
cause i can only make it up
makin' it up as i plaaaay,

and i know that i
i need be strong
be stronger than i was
yesterdaayay

i gotta BE ME
wanna feel free
got to make it better

gonna make it better, on my own
play this game, on my own
I GOTTA MAKE it REAL
I GOTTA MAKE it REAL
so i feel, i feel like
my life BELONGS my life BELONGS to me

[change]
heeeeheeee...
everyday tomorow comes again
everyday i make a another friend
and i put them in the pot and try to
make us make grow, make it go

everytime i try
to lay roots
they die
die in the soil

maybe it's the light
mabye it's the cold
maybe it's that i don't know,
i don't know what i'm doing

[change]
ah bitch, little bitch
watcha thinking
who d'ya think you are
you ain't the boss of me
i can think my thoughts free
i can beeeee
i can beeeee me, if i...

if i want to
i will play this game

one step at a time
one little step at a time.
and i'll make it up as i go along, as i go along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home