1/8/06

Reading my blog

Each posting in my blog is like a painting or a song or a meal to me; artistic expression; born of whatever unique colors, sounds, or ingredients that any day or moment might provide. It does not intend to share any beliefs or otherwise. I sometimes write sad songs when I’m happy; draw faces I’ve never seen; cook cold soups in the winter.

I’d read it like I might eat a meal; concerned for the quality, freshness, and wholeness of the meal and less for any attention to classical ideal or detail; historical standard; status quo.

This blog just is… my idea of art... an ex.peri.mental.remix
– not a confession (okay, maybe sometimes ;)



2 Comments:

At January 08, 2006 1:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I posted this in response to:

I've been reading your blog lately, man, and I've got to say I'm getting concerned. Are you OK? I'm not talking about the living situation or the lack of job situation… I'm talking about YOU.

I know it may seem empty, seeing that there's likely little I can do to truly help, but if you want to get together and shoot the shit, or if you need a sounding board, let me know.


Merci mon ami... all good ;)

 
At January 08, 2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

i'm feeling the art...not worried about your health and such (however, i do not know you)...but it does just seem like a pure artistic expression...love it.

and dude, what is a blog if not an anonymous confessional sometimes??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home