2/1/06

Days slip

Days are slipping past me, not because I’m letting them; they just are.

Everything is “happening”; good. I got a job interview Friday; good cash; good opportunity.

When I lived in BC, I felt my body; my food. I was aware of it; of its grandeur. It was fit; real; hard. It was hard from me wanting it to be and from my life making it so; fatigue and hunger make you hard. My core muscles were hard. I felt it.

Yoga too.

But now, after sitting in the cold, at a desk, missing sunsets, I can feel my core soften. The inner strength is fading. I need to move – my body again.

I can feel my soul soften too. This needs attention.

I don’t sing songs anymore... :(

5 Comments:

At February 01, 2006 11:41 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

ok, that sounded much sexier than i think you meant it to.

or maybe i just have a dirty mind.

off to take a cold shower...lol

 
At February 01, 2006 11:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice. bone/us points ;)
gettem while you can.

 
At February 02, 2006 12:33 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

bone/us...yowza!!

if theres a limited supply, i guess i'm going in for more then!!

 
At February 02, 2006 12:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

sorry. i like pun related jokes. i sometimes come off sounding like a dork, but it's worth it when i NAIL THEM...

i meant "get the points" while "i" can. let's hope that everything else is not in any sort of "limited supply"... lol

 
At February 02, 2006 1:08 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

lol...yeah i've noticed that you are quite punny.

and re: the limited supply...thats strangely a relief.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home