2/15/06

Roger's Tele-pain-in-my-ass

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTT - but later... b/c I’m going to wait and see how this REPEATING PROBLEM gets solved THIS TIME. Been back since Dec... Roger's FUCKED UP every bill (i.e. 3)... must be hard running a company professionally, well, I'll ask them when they actually GET THERE!!!!!

Two rants in as many weeks. What to do? Everything myself can't be the answer...

I swear... the way I do business is going to change at a fundamental level, especially when dealing with service based industries.

It is 3:23pm. I was assured a call within 48 hours (after being informed that "her" manager doesn't take calls - pause... "So what do I do?" I asked. "My manager can call you". Anne (employee number 730 3462), why did I have to ask? Why is this need to solve a minor problem greeted by with fragmented information, insolence, and a complete lack of coherence?

Let's see it Roger's.

P.S. If a client types rogers.com (plus click for Consumer/Business) into a browser, he/she gets redirected to shoprogers.com – do I need to draw this audacity out for anyone?

Ok. much calmer… last rant ever (I wish)!

2 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 5:41 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

dude, i feel your pain. when i lived in canada, i had the same trouble with rogers...their customer service sucks hairy balls...its terrible

 
At February 15, 2006 8:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

haha - i love it - YOU HEAR THAT ROGER?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home