5/3/06

Grooves (tempbits)

It seems that my main methods of doing anything oscillate; approach oscillates; timing oscillates; priorities oscillate. I mean that… I tend to groove along lines of behavior and not necessarily hang out in any one for too long – consecutively. I haven’t blogged. I know why; the same reason as last time. It’s like I’ve reverted back to a temporary habit or behavior. “It’s not that I always do this, I just do this in the summer… sometimes…”

These days, I’m feeling a hair anti-social (bars seem noisy) and a hair exhausted (longing for a TV)…no reason… everybody rocks and I’m working just hard enough, but nothing to merit the slow fatigue… it’ll last a week more… groove… ;)

Found a meditation on Wednesdays at Concordia.

2 Comments:

At May 04, 2006 8:45 AM, Blogger Joyce said...

don't feel guilty for having solo-down-time, just vegging in front of the TV and watching mindless entertainment...YOUR SOUL NEEDS THAT SOMETIMES!!! (p.s. i do that a little bit everyday!!!)

 
At May 09, 2006 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

no guilt about wanting it (TV, etc…), it just that things that used to get done regularly aren't, and things that never got done are now getting done... like grooves... in one and not the other. this is curious and worth observing (i.e. why the tends in behavior? why, if I now understand the impermanence of said behaviors, are they still out of my control or conscious understanding?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home