10/13/06

Return of the followship

So…

1) No longer working for CCQ, Verint, Desjardins, or finally, CIA. No. I don’t feel like explaining that gibberish, but know it was a “good time” and it let me see things from a different perspective.

2) Got just enough money to make it until the new year (party not included) and then, it’s a real real problem. I better get moving.

3) On getting moving… on a plane the 20th to BC with Kim (6 months last weekend ;) to soak in some sights and sounds, but really to grab my shit and say hello and thanks, again. Did say sushi?

4) Then to NB for 7 weeks. http://www.fallsbrookcentre.ca. More on this later.

All that to say…

I want to get working in the NGO and non-profit community using what was explained to me as “good business process”. More on this later.

Go team!

Encroaching cold is biting at my ear, nose, and toes.

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 1:58 PM, Blogger Joyce said...

you're a tease...now we have to wait for who knows how long to find out greater "details" on all the stuff you just mentioned! have fun in vancouver...say hi to ian for me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home