12/20/05

Moving back...

...has been painful; sad. I miss things about BC. I miss things that aren't part of Montreal anymore. I miss Esther. I miss my crew. I miss my music. I miss myself. So much always changes in so little time for me. It's starting to feel the same as getting up before the end of a movie, possibly missing the point.

Arcade Fire in the background.

It's not as bad as that. I needed to come back, I just don't know why yet, Choosing Unknown and all that... I think I need to go back into IT; get some cash and frequent flyer points together. Any suggestions?

Fossil fuels and a beating heart.

My aspirations require patience.

I want:
"Someone" and a family
Yoga
Smokeless lungs
Good rollerblades
One Mini Cooper S
To cook better
To make music
To make money
Technology (just enough to be me)
A view
Maybe a two wheeled engine

Each day my mind grows; recedes. It will be real above all else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home