1/7/06

Thoughts of her

Thoughts of her run through my mind like a poisoned perfume,
Parts of me feel like I know,
Others like the fool.

Retrospect like a ruler to my knuckles,
Retrospect like a lesson from a mother,
Overkill.

Coka cola by the king can,
Yields a diluted man,
Overkill.

Blurred lines of love and lust,
Blurring the betweens of could and must,
Blurring all my truths.

Have I been schooled or scarred,
Is it now messed and marred,
How is it to be for us?

Over frank,
Over zealous,
Overkill.

Taking for granted that others are,
Like me,
Like you.

Like you, we all want it
Squeezing it delicately hard,
The fragile part of a once broken heart.

Was it just ill-prepared?
Was it just over cared?
Was the sacred broken?

Tear me away for wanting,
Breaking bonds of desire,
Quelling a burning fire.

Like the eye of my storm.

Overkill can kill us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home