2/1/06

Between rocks

I’ve been between rocks are hard places before. And most of the time, I just intrinsically know what to do. I assumed this innate knowledge was not a fleeting property of my being, but doubt seeps in, and doubt can destroy notions of innateness; faith.

I’m losing faith, but it ain’t altogether a bad thing. I think a more realistic and compromising approach is required in cases, and I want to be able to think that way.

Ideal(ism)s are perspective; maps and metadata; patterns; compromising patterns.

Addicted to oil? No.

Addicted to being right; addicted to ourselves; addicted to our perspective ideals.

In my opinion, the most serious addictions are often about what one wants and less about how one gets it.

10 Comments:

At February 02, 2006 12:53 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

"In my opinion, the most serious addictions are often about what one wants and less about how one gets it."

what do you want?

 
At February 02, 2006 12:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

not sure. the wisdom to feel balanced or complete. maybe the wisdom to know i'll never get there...

 
At February 02, 2006 12:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh! can i go again?

A JOB!








(i love)

 
At February 02, 2006 1:04 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

you love? a job?

...and what are you addicted to?

 
At February 02, 2006 1:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i meant a job that i love.

kritpict tdenencies.

and i'm addicted oil of course!

 
At February 02, 2006 1:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Addicted to coffee, lethargy, technology, dvds, mp3s, bubblies, suddzzzzies, smokies and tokies, staying up late, over stimulation, my blog, myself, ourselves, sex, vegetarianism, you… you name it.

 
At February 02, 2006 1:32 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

addicted to oil? as in olive?? or hydrogenated? hahaha...the terrible north american shite diet?

Addicted to coffee (me too), lethargy (hahah, yep), technology (fully), dvds (yes), mp3s (ditto), bubblies (wha?), suddzzzzies (uhh...again WHA?), smokies and tokies (ok..i'm a nerd), staying up late (still up), over stimulation (technology=mental overstimulation...heart that), myself (word), overselves (sometimes), sex (YES!!), vegetarianism (for 5 years, alas no longer), you (hahah, i think so...had to sneak that one in)… you name it.

 
At February 02, 2006 2:09 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

holy hell...you need IM...come back and chat with me...i've got my second wind and i can't sleep...yet

msn...if you want it, email me.
yim...breakupblog

 
At February 02, 2006 10:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oil a la Bush in his address to the nation.

 
At February 02, 2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

and i added u to my IM ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home