2/9/06

STCUM: RANT RANT RANT RANT

I am a very easy going person (some might disagree b/c I get all serious when it happens to matter, but whatever), so understand that this really did piss me off. Last night, I made $20 DJing. Good. Needed the cash, but also needed to travel +30KM to get back home (at 1am).

I get on the bus and ask the bus driver if a connecting bus was still going to be running at 1am. He said yes. I got off the bus at the connection terminal still +15KM away for my destination. The bus I was on (the second to last of the night) left the terminal. I walked over to the connecting bus stop only to find out it stopped running at 11pm. SOB!

I don’t know everything. I easily admit that. When being asked for directions, I say that I don’t know if that is that case. Did this bus driver make an error, try his best, or just not care to give me the information I needed to get home. It ended up costing me a $20 cab ride (FYI: 20 seconds in a Montreal taxi @ 100km/h = $1 or $3 a minute). SOB!

Anyway, buddy, driver dear, if ya don’t know, don’t share. I woulda stayed on yer 12:50 211 leaving Lionel Grioux bus heading West on Thursday the 9th of February, 2006. STCUM STCUM! If you made a mistake, ok, peace, but know that I could have made a few phone calls from the bus that would’ve saved me the frustration, money, and time. Next time, I will. STCUM!

Let me add that had I not gotten paid for my night’s work, I would’ve been waking up a few 9 to 5ers to get a lift. Good thing this only affected one person for one day!

It was suggested that I should’ve asked in French; ignoring that b/c I want to esstee.

The truth is out there.

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 5:57 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

gosh that sucks...i'm so sorry that happened :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home