2/8/06

Warehauser

My time in that warehouse last month gave me some long lost perspective on my need to constantly be doing… it’s so past time for my first Vipassana visit.

So here are the more or less idle thoughts that flowed through my head while I attached ionizers and popped filters into fan blades (I took notes in the warehouse and now need them somewhere accessible, so this is more for me the anyone else):
Create C# eCommerce sample (meeting someone tomorrow to look at best practices)

Rock Koton (or RocKoton - band name derived from how I was feeling)

Resentment can cause me to act tough – donwannabe acting.

I had been trying to control my feelings by forcing closure(s) – the (s) means that I failed repeatedly but continued to slam that door closed harder each time... retrospectively foolish.

Explore my zodiac

Text messaging and I are not good bedfellows – I am to tech to invite it into the palm of my hand.

Review the 4 (more on this later)

Create/get involved with non-profits.

Travel professionally

Post lyrics to "How many roads..." – not done yet.

Visit CBC Radio 3 website

"If you always get what you want, you might just find, you’ll never get what you need" – [Iwro Tethis] (Ok. gonna say this only once. This is my decided pseudonym "I worte this" – or – Iwro Tethis)

Make music more scientific (i.e. open your eyes and learn from others)

Register @ Concordia (working on it)

Loose The Simpsons (still working on it)

Send goodies to BC (still need to a job b4 this can happen)

QUIT SMOKING

2 Comments:

At February 09, 2006 3:03 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

i dont smoke...but i've been craving something...and my friend brandon rolled me 2 tobacco cigs tonite...they're gonna f me up...lol.

good to stop smoking...

 
At February 11, 2006 3:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i loath cigarettes, well, 20 out of the 25 that come in a pack.

dopamine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home