2/5/06

Leaving on a jet plane?

pending good word regarding the prospective job (knock on good) - all signs point me towards an airport, YVR bound; just a visit; half business/half pleasure; 3-7 days; leave empty, return packing; take care of my bike: Phase 1 (4 phases to this “bike” deal, ending with me riding back East, or Phase 4 ;) - and of course some payback and presents.

Karma hasn’t come to find and remind me about “how things went down” because I remember. I actually get excited thinking about… making it up? Giving it back? Lending a hand? Just making it so… fun.

gonna eat so much fish... so much... some, and then some more.

3 Comments:

At February 05, 2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and I'm sure I could bring a friend (pending approval!) if someone wants to jaunt over for a quickie (heads up! you might carry some heavy bags back to airport - sucka).

 
At February 05, 2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Loosley anytime from MAR 17 - APR 17 (pending!).

 
At February 06, 2006 5:40 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

wow sounds so exciting!

wish i could tag along...but alas, i'll be a working dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home