3/30/06

Shout out: Mike Lenczner

This is the first in a series I want to call the "Shout out" and it's just that… a chance for me* to give a shout out to prop and praise the passionate, particular, and remarkable… today's special:

Mike rocks – he's simply a great guy. Very considerate and aware of himself and those around him. He is also working hard to get something done within the "we the people" quotient à la Ile-Sans-Fil, not exactly a rarity in these times, but his perseverance and apparent selflessness** surely are. I guess we met as a result of some of these common traits (i.e. through the ISF connection).

* Me? What do I know? Really, it's just my way of saying thanks to the many and to put some positive energy out there…

** haven't know him that long, but sometimes you can just tell ;)

2 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Soli

thanks. that's really nice of you. combination warm fuzzies and respect right back at you :-) that was a really wonderful discussion. I'm looking forward to doing that again.

 
At April 03, 2006 11:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

anytime ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home