2/3/06

Blogsposee

So, the job interview went really well, at least in my opinion. I get an answer next week.

Interesting thing tho… he did mention this here said whatzama hmm_uhoh blog.

He suggested that I not just - put it out there. Hm. Hm. Not sure about this one, but I will say that someone, as result of my munsterpiece, had to vouch for my, um, sanity?

So, I know it’s there. I know that some will find it should they try even a little. It’s not that I don’t care, because I really do, but I’m not that concerned about it “messing things up”. I actually think it means to "make things better".

I can pretend. I can hide. I can talk the talk. I can lie. I can wear a tie (and I did; nice blue one with orange stripes – he wore a cool t-shirt with a logo that I thought I’d remember – and he needed a haircut more than I did - nice - long live da fro yo! It will survive!).

I can... I will be me.

"I am what I am"

I am…

... not perfect; learning
... not playing; committed
... not the sum of just a few parts; whole.
... not a moment; eternity.

... us; us is I.
... always seeking change; changing.

Just in case: How to read this blog.

2 Comments:

At February 03, 2006 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the best darn architect this side of Sunday!

 
At February 03, 2006 3:14 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

munsterpiece?? lol..sweet.

this blog is the best part about you being the best darn architect this side of....sunday?!? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home