2/3/06

Book of...

...JOB interview tomorrow; today.

Wish there was soft voice in my ear telling me I'M THE BEST as I lay my nervous ass to sleep.

I thought about Vancouver all day today. Not sure why; maybe I'm hungry? Maybe that octopus video? Maybe that octopus video made me hungry? lol.

mmmmmmmmm 8pus... with a big bowl of wakame. 2 pcs of Saba (a.k.a. ~100 grams in BC). miso to start. maybe a veg tempura. maybe a just a yam tempura. green tea. let's add a bowl of spinach gomae. ok. last thing... 2 uni. done.

4 Comments:

At February 03, 2006 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm that sounds like a pretty good snack. Unfortunatly I was unable to view the video, great dissapointment.

Soli, I stumbled upon your blog looking for a friend's...funny thing.

~Nadija

 
At February 03, 2006 1:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

awesome. you are still in my thoughts.

how and where are you now?

 
At February 03, 2006 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am working at the obi hostel and living in the martial arts studio that i used to train at.

Also, I go to city college and study like nobody's buisness. I think not ever being in school had its affect on me...

unt you...?

It is always such a good feeling when you stumble on people you know randomly, the world seems more familiar to me. :)

 
At February 03, 2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

sorry. feel aspleep after you commented. maybe you were that soft voice ;)

school rocks. i want to go back.

still in OB!? wow. lucky girl.

i'm happy you find me familiar :)

in 6 words: i am in montreal working; learning.

in something around 15 000, just click back on your browser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home