2/2/06

Oddly enough

To my continuing surprise, I am simply not welcomed in my family’s house. i won't present details becuase I'm not taking it personally, but... this negative energy is killing me softly. Strangers have been kinder and more patient with me during this arduous time in my life. So, here is the surprising list of the things I am going to do if I get this job:

1) Forgot about it, but had to squeeze this into the number one slot because “happy feet = happy legs” or whatever, so: DUNHAM WAFFLE STOMPERS
2) This is most amazing to me, but like lighting, I am securing my own space – outta here, not because I want to or need to, but because they need me to.
3) Internet connection
4) Secure MTL debt load
5) Secure BC debt load
6) TASCAM US-122
7) Audio-Technica AT2020
8) My remaining stuff from BC.
9) Enough money to fly out to BC, buy dinner for 30 people, snowboard x number of times, Grouse Grind, and ride my bike back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home