4/4/06

Co-win-kee-dink

My horoscope for the same week I a) get paid of the first time since October 2005 b) get a new apt...

It's high time for you to spend more money, Pisces. You're lagging way behind in your purchase of the goods and services you desperately need. Not only that: You've been lax in getting yourself the profound healing that can only come from shopping therapy. Get out there and splurge! Your role model is the Pentagon, which shells out an average of $8,612 per second. APRIL FOOL! I was just kidding. The truth is that it makes sense for you to spend more money on only one thing: experiences that will help you get better at performing a beloved skill that will fuel many future adventures.

1 Comments:

At April 05, 2006 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the word co-win-kee-dink.
It's not used nearly enough.
I think it's time to bring it back...that an acid-wash jeanswith leg warmers. That'd be stellar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home